Thank you for visiting Tree Crop Development Authority
Job RecruitmentJJob Recruitment
ASSISTANT MANAGER, OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
RESPONSIBLE TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: OFFICERS AT THE CEO’s OFFICE
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Provide administrative and technical support to the Chief Executive Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and collate management information for policy formulation and implementation and job assignments to Departments/ Divisions/ Subsidiaries of the Authority
- Read and summarise bulky documents/reports for the CEO
- Offer technical advice/comments on various issues to help the CEO in decision making
- Draft speeches / memoranda / letters
- Attend to official visitors
- Liaise between the CEO and Heads of other Government Institutions/Agencies.
- Provide secretarial services to the TCDA Board of Directors
Master’s degree in Economics/Social Science or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years post-qualification working experience.
Three (3) years satisfactory service as an Administrator